Want to meet with an interior designer but don't know where to start? "Thinking in advance about how you use your space will get your first design consultation off to its best start".
Here is a great article on 8 questions to think about and answer to prepare yourself for the first meeting. To read about each and the article click the link bellow.
1. Who uses the space, and what activities will take place there?
2. Does the traffic pattern work in the space, or does the space feel cramped or underutilized?
3. What kind of tasks do you need lighting for?
4. What items are kept in this room?
5. What look or feel do you want the space to have?
6. What do you like about the space, and what do you most want to change and why?
7. How much money do you want to devote to your project?
8. How much do you want to be involved in your project?