The weather is getting warmer and summer is coming. That means people want to spend a lot of their time outdoors and enjoy their outdoor decor.
Here is an article from Houzz on how to add color to your outdoor space.
"Injecting color into the landscape doesn’t have to be difficult or a budget-buster — and color can come from a variety of sources. In furniture, garden art, paint, pots, tile and, of course, plants, the impact color has on the landscape cannot be understated. Here are 12 simple ways that you can add refreshing hues outside."
1. Select colorful outdoor furniture. 2. Bring in colorful pots.
3. Add an outdoor rug to your deck or patio. 4. Paint a wall in an eye-catching color.
5. Incorporate decorative tiles. 6. Use colorful outdoor decor.
7. Brighten up a bare wall with a mural. 8. Decorate the outdoors with colorful, flower-filled pots.
9. Add color toward an entry with flowering plants. 10. Add flowers to your vegetable beds.
11. Look beyond flowers to plants with vibrant foliage. 12. Look for new areas to add color.
To Read the article about each idea and see all the photos click on the link. https://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/66574244/list/12-simple-ways-to-add-color-to-your-outdoor-space